Because making music or not, few bands match up to The Strokes
1) You know who broke the zoom
It’s always the quiet one’s…
2) You get really tired of people saying ‘Is this it’ is their only good album
Hahahahah NO… just go away and listen to the other albums properly.
3) You love their individual solo work… But miss when they’re not together
4) You know the pain of an extended hiatus and live in fear of another one
It’s that constant nagging doubt in the back of your mind….
5) You despair at the lack of tour dates
Release an album, DONE… Tour that album, NOT DONE. We know the band aren’t going to tour Comedown Machine, but there are rumours that The Strokes new album will be out at some point in 2014 and they might tour this…
6) You know never to be a mic stand…
7) Or a camera…
Moral of the story, Julian likes to destroy things… and not just fan’s hearts.
8) You love Albert Hammond SNR for being the source of all The Strokes leaked news
Guitarist Albert Hammond JR’s dad is usually the first one to share juicy news from The Strokes, and the fans love him. Legend indeed.
9) You know that a band with two guitarists is always better than a band with one
It’s just science.
10) You know that they may have their differences, but through thick and thin they will always be…
And you’ll always love them for it.